Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Passing Time

17J. That will be me for the next while.
China Airlines flight CI52. Airbus A340-300(C/Y).

Luggage went through no problems, despite being 5kg overweight :) That was really the last worry I had. My hand luggage weighs a ton, thanks to a stack of books and a laptop. Saskia and Rick took me to the airport and helped me till I passed the point of no return. Cheers guys - so much nicer to be seen off by friends, and I got to see Sas before I went. :)

Boarding in an hour... La la laaa...

Damn - I just remembered I forgot to turn off the fridge. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you, how lovely to have news on the wing. xx

6:58 pm, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

splodge here ...
Yo ben! Good luck getting from one side of tokyo to the other! love - justine

11:29 am, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ben darling,

Salut from Londinium.

While you begin your hiking-through-blizzard training, I watch from below. I can't quite hit the high ri yet :-)

Blog well and blog often. And good luck getting through Tokyo.

Ben has reached Japan,
Far away from Sydney home,
Fuzzy bumblebee-n.


Nick

5:35 am, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home