Friday, September 16, 2005

Renshu ga owatte kara, I go for a walk.

My neighbours.   ClipClop Woman.   The Mechanic.   Always Running Woman.  Curious Old Man.  Boyfriend&Girlfriend, Burning Off Man, and The Old Gardener.
 
a funny bunch.  Clipclop woman wears wooden sandals and lives opposite, with her family.  The Mechanic runs the chichibu garage, which is across the road from me.  they were working on the Chichibu Fire Engine yesterday - the teeniest fire engine youve ever seen :)   Always Running Woman seems to always be late for things.  Ive never seen her stand still - shes always running past in a blur, leaping over the bonnet of her car and screaming off.  I sometimes want to flag her down and ask her what the story is.  Curious Old Man walks his pointy dog up and down while trying not to appear to be checking me out.  Boyfriend and Girlfriend are terribly cute.  they come home from school together holding hands and being funny with each other.  Burning Off Man lives behind me, and seems to enjoy nothing more than to get a good fire going in a metal bucket and burn off garden prunings.  You smell him before you see him.  The Old Gardener - she works the large vege plot behind me - always weeding this or pruning that.  I hear the snip of her garden shears regularly.  Shes the only one whos actually come up and talked to me - she walked around the caravan until i poked my head out, then we had a simple conversation in japanese, revolving around hot weather.  she also asked me if i was living alone, and then had a mighty chuckle.
 
Im going to send a CD full of photos home today.  so hopefully they'll turn up on the web somewhere soon.
 
ok!  time to go!  im being booted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home