Friday, September 16, 2005

Intanetto! w00teru!

I've found a wireless connection! It only works if I sit on my doorstep though. but I've got net! I wont *ahem* borrow *ahem* too much bandwith though, but I did get a bunch of photos out to patchie, anna, juz and nick. Email them if you want to see. If I'm lucky, someone might put them up on the web somewhere... :)

We all troop down to Tokyo tomorrow for lessons, Kakizakai teaches there on Saturday, so we (the chichibu cru) go too. should be fun!

But, it means i need to do at least another hour's practice before bed...

but heres a pic of the bamboo forest that i walk through most days

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konichiwa ShintaroSan - Got the photos via Anna - MamaSan very impressed - Many Flutes in that Bamboo Forrest! Watch out for 'The Old Gardener' she'l have you married off before you know it !!!

11:19 am, September 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home