Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bump of Chicken

I'm a stranger in a strange land, for sure.


Hee hee. Laughed a *lot* when I saw this. Still laughing, in fact. :)

I wonder what other people's tourist photos look like. Not like mine, I suspect.




this was the result of walking between Shibuya and Harajuku.





but I can take normal pictures too...







Note the Duck Storage shop on the right in Harajuku. Tokyo is very animal friendly. You can buy your duck at Ducky Duck in Shibuya, and store it at Store My Ducks in Harajuku. And don't forget your chicken bumps...



apologies for any weird formatting - it seems that both the latest release of Firefox, and Opera have problems with blogspot.com, and ive banished IE from my system. Perhaps a little prematurely, it appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home