Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Three Months...



Well, its been six months or so since i got back. I know i promised to keep blogging, and tell some of the stories that didnt get blogged - especially the stories of my wonderful two week cycle tour. But you know what its like. Once back in Australia, my life here took hold of me again and it just never happened.

*But*

Come the 28th of September, 2006, I'm off to do it all again! Another 3 Months in Japan. :)

This time will be a little different, however, as I dont have three months of leave from work up my sleeve. This time, i'm going to have to continue to work while I'm there. Ill be working 4 days a week, doing exactly what I do here, just from over there. If all goes to plan, my caravan will have broadband by the time I arrive, and it will be mostly business as usual. I'll resume my shakuhachi studies with Kakizakai-sensei, and my explorations of the odd stuff to be found at the local supermarket.

I have vowed, however, *never* to touch another mystery triangle as long as I live, tho I do plan on writing a short guide to convenience store cuisine in a future blog entry.

So the next while will be spent getting my work processes well sorted for the time away, doing flute practice, and figuring out what to (or not to) take :)

Ive saved the best news till last however - my partner Rachel is going to come and spend two weeks with me there in early December!! :D I'm pretty over the moon about this. I'll take some holidays durning this time, and we will see the Yomatsuri (Night Festival) in Chichibu, and then take off for a week, railpasses in hand.

Lots of other folks may well be passing thru too, and im looking forward to seeing all of them. My Caravan is Your Caravan...



See you all soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back, cant wait for the nest three months Cis

1:35 pm, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more adventures of 'Bean' and the 'Love Bike'. Is there room for Me n' Mum in the Techno Van??
Konichiwa ! PapaSan.

10:33 pm, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home