Monday, October 02, 2006

Last week


I moved all my stuff out and said goodbye to the warehouse space ive been living in for the last year and a half. A few people deserve big thanks for helping me - Patchie, Ian, Saskia and Juz in particular. Mat and Georgia, for making some space for me to store some furniture in, and being cool housemates. Lynn and Selina for helping me unload and store at the other end. Which was under the house they and Patchie all live in...


I did have a going away party though, which was also an opportunity for Robert to show us his new Monodeck, and play us some of the new music he's been working on. (which I enjoyed a lot!) Alan also kept us entertained with music, and despite the low-key nature of the party, some good milege was put on the dancing shoes :)


as usual, most photos taken before people started to show up. It was a lovely night - people rolling up all evening, allowing me time to chat to pretty much everyone as they came in. Thanks everyone for coming to share the space, and my excitement about heading off to Japan again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home