Thursday, October 12, 2006

Looking in the window



Just wondering who is actually reading this. It'd be cool if you could leave a comment on this entry, so I know who is listening.

Speaking of listening - I've added an auto updating list of music to my blog (look in the sidebar, on the right, down the bottom), and what im currently playing (via a clever last.fm plugin for winamp) for anyone interested. ive been finding quite a bit of interesting new music of late. Of note is the new EP by Murcof, whose recent stuff has been just a little patchy if you ask me. in line with this is the new one - Cosmos, two tracks of which are gems, and the other two very iffy.

You might have also noticed the neat row of photos below the title - its a Flickr badge. shows a random selection of photos from my Japan 2006 photoset on flickr. I did experiment very briefly with a javascript based animated badge, but decided that the movement kept pulling attention away from the rest of the page.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each of your selected photographs on the blog is exquisite. Each of your entries is a little essay in itself. Every annual trip to Japan you undertake makes me happy, because you share the adventure with us.

We're quietly watching in the background..and like a good book are transported into another world with every chapter. Keep writing!

Love, Anna

2:04 pm, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justien is listening! :)

2:26 pm, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Ian Tulloch said...

Hey ben, Inspiring blog. Being a virgin in this area you set a fine example of creating proximity via technology. Yeay.

5:06 pm, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep my eye on you ever few days and just love your photos and stories, and feel I am getting to know you through them, this is good. Love Cissy

1:53 pm, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool photos. I lost the URL for a while but just try and stop me now!

11:59 am, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Pling!

9:10 pm, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home